Dessin de profil
Tailles de machines de formage de rouleaux de pannes C
- Largeur : C80-300
- Épaisseur : 1,5-3,0 mm
- Hauteur : 40-100 mm
Spécifications et paramètres de la machine de formage de rouleaux C
- La spécification de la production de laminage (mm) : épaisseur du matériau : 5-3 mm ; largeur 80-300mm réglable n'importe quelle taille par moteur, hauteur 40-100mm réglable n'importe quelle taille par moteur
- La vitesse du roll-in: 10M/min
- Le numéro du rouleau : 20 Stations
- La matière du galet : utiliser l'excellent acier martelé GCr15 à tremper dans son ensemble, puis à traiter par commande numérique.
- Le matériau de l'axe principal : utilisez l'excellent acier No.45 pour traiter.￠75 mm
- La puissance du moteur électrique principal : réducteur cycloïde 11kW, moteur de réglage largeur, hauteur 3*0.75kw
- Coupe station hydrodynamique : 7.5KW
- Système Drive-by-wire : L'ensemble de la machine utilise l'ordinateur industriel PLC pour contrôler par conversion de fréquence.
- La taille de l'équipement de forme : 10,3 × 1,8 × 1,4 (voir l'annexe 2)
- Le poids brut de l'équipement: 10T
- Accessoires : un ensemble d'étagères empilables, un ensemble de mécanisme de mise à niveau, un ensemble de mécanisme de poinçonnage et de coupe, un ensemble de station hydrodynamique, un ensemble de système de contrôle informatique (automate programmable Panasonic, écran d'affichage tactile, une série de transducteurs Panasonic, et encodeur OMRON) un ensemble d'étagères matérielles.
- Tension : 220V, 60hz, 3 phases.
Processus de la machine de formage de rouleaux C
Dérouleur——Alimentation avec nivellement—— Poinçonnage——— Découpe——— Profilage—Table de sortie
Liste des machines de formage de rouleaux C
|1||Dérouleur hydraulique 3T||1 jeu|
|2||Alimentation avec guide||1 jeu|
|3||Machine de formage de rouleaux principal||1 jeu|
|4||Dispositif de poinçonnage hydraulique||2 ensembles|
|5||Boîtier de commande||1 unité|
|6||Station hydraulique||1 unité|
|7||Hors tables||2 unités|
|8||Pièces de rechange||1 paquet|
|9||Coque de protection||1 unité|
|10||Dispositif de coupe hydraulique||1 unité|
What is c roll forming machine?
A C roll forming machine is a type of industrial machinery used in the manufacturing process of metal profiles with a C-shaped cross-section. Roll forming is a continuous bending operation where a long strip of metal is passed through a series of rollers, each performing a specific bending action. The rollers progressively shape the metal strip into the desired profile.
In the case of a C roll forming machine, the rollers are designed to form the metal strip into a C-shaped profile, which resembles the letter “C” when viewed from the side. The machine typically consists of multiple sets of rollers, each set performing a specific bending action. These rollers are often adjustable to accommodate different widths and thicknesses of metal strips.
The C roll forming machine is commonly used in various industries, including construction, automotive, and manufacturing, to produce C-shaped profiles that are used for structural supports, framing, and other applications. The machine offers high production efficiency, precise shaping, and consistent quality, making it a preferred method for producing large quantities of C-shaped metal profiles.
application of c purlin roll forming machine?
The C purlin roll forming machine is specifically designed for producing C-shaped purlins, which are commonly used in construction and structural engineering applications. Here are some of the main applications of C purlins:
- Roofing Systems: C purlins are often used as roof beams or supports in industrial and commercial buildings. They provide structural stability and support for the roof panels, helping to distribute the weight of the roof evenly.
- Wall Framing: C purlins are used in wall framing applications, especially in metal buildings. They act as vertical supports for the wall panels and help maintain the structural integrity of the building.
- Mezzanine Floors: C purlins are utilized in mezzanine floor constructions to create additional levels or platforms within a building. They provide support for the flooring system and help distribute the load evenly.
- Shelving Systems: C purlins can be used as horizontal supports in shelving and racking systems. They provide the necessary strength and stability to hold heavy loads and organize storage spaces efficiently.
- Agricultural Structures: C purlins find applications in agricultural buildings, such as barns and sheds. They are used for constructing frames and supports for roofing, walls, and equipment storage.
- Solar Panel Installations: C purlins are commonly employed in solar panel mounting systems. They serve as a framework for securing and supporting the solar panels, ensuring proper installation and stability.
The C purlin roll forming machine allows for efficient and precise production of C purlins in various sizes and specifications, meeting the specific requirements of different applications.
advantages of automatic c purlin roll forming machine
Automatic C purlin roll forming machines offer several advantages over manual or semi-automatic methods. Here are some key advantages of using an automatic C purlin roll forming machine:
- High Efficiency: Automatic machines are designed for continuous production, enabling high-speed and efficient manufacturing of C purlins. They can produce a large number of purlins in a shorter time frame compared to manual methods, increasing productivity and reducing production time.
- Consistency and Precision: Automatic machines are programmed to perform precise and consistent bending and forming operations. This ensures that each C purlin produced has uniform dimensions and shapes, meeting the required specifications. The accuracy and consistency of the machine minimize material waste and improve the overall quality of the finished products.
- Versatility and Flexibility: Automatic C purlin roll forming machines can be adjusted and programmed to produce C purlins of various sizes, profiles, and specifications. They offer flexibility in terms of changing production requirements, allowing for quick adjustments to accommodate different project needs.
- Reduced Labor and Operator Skill Requirements: Automatic machines significantly reduce the labor and skill requirements compared to manual or semi-automatic methods. Once the machine is set up and programmed, it can operate with minimal human intervention. This reduces labor costs, minimizes the risk of errors caused by human factors, and eliminates the need for highly skilled operators.
- Improved Safety: Automatic C purlin roll forming machines are equipped with safety features and mechanisms to protect operators and prevent accidents. They typically include safety guards, emergency stop buttons, and sensors that detect abnormalities or obstructions in the production process, ensuring a safer working environment.
- Integration with Production Line: Automatic machines can be integrated into a larger production line or system, allowing for seamless and synchronized production processes. This integration enables efficient material handling, automated feeding of raw materials, and integration with downstream operations such as cutting, punching, and stacking.
Overall, the advantages of automatic C purlin roll forming machines include increased production efficiency, improved product quality, versatility, reduced labor requirements, enhanced safety, and compatibility with larger production systems. These advantages make them a preferred choice for manufacturers in the construction and metalworking industries.
how much of c shape purlin roll forming machine?
The cost of a C shape purlin roll forming machine can vary depending on several factors, including the machine’s specifications, features, brand, and the region or country where it is purchased. Additionally, the cost may also be influenced by the level of automation and complexity of the machine.
Generally, C shape purlin roll forming machines can range in price from a few thousand dollars to several hundred thousand dollars. Smaller, entry-level machines with basic features may be more affordable, while larger, fully automated machines with advanced capabilities and higher production capacities will generally have a higher price tag.
It is essential to consider factors such as the desired production capacity, the level of automation required, and the specific features and specifications needed for your production needs. It is recommended to contact machinery suppliers or manufacturers directly to obtain accurate and up-to-date pricing information based on your specific requirements.