- हाइड्रॉलिक सिलिंडर मैंड्रेल को फैलाता है जो स्वचालित रूप से कॉइल को केंद्र में रखता है।
- प्रबलित धुरी 5 टन से अधिक का तार लोड करने में सक्षम है।
- एसी ड्राइव और आनुपातिक गति नियंत्रण चिकनी सामग्री अदायगी प्रदान करने के लिए गठबंधन करते हैं।
- इन्वर्टर और डिस्क ब्रेक से लैस, MTC मॉडल ऑपरेटर को अदायगी गति निर्धारित करने के लिए मैन्युअल रूप से समायोज्य गति नियंत्रण घुंडी का उपयोग करते हैं।
- वायवीय प्रेस आर्म और सपोर्ट आर्म कॉइल को ढीला होने से रोकते हैं।
- कॉइल कार उत्पादकता बढ़ाने, सरल और सुरक्षित कॉइल लोडिंग की अनुमति देती है।
यह स्वचालित GI PPGI 5T 10T 20T हाइड्रोलिक डेकोइलर मशीन का उपयोग रोल बनाने की मशीन के लिए कॉइल का समर्थन करने के लिए किया जाता है, आमतौर पर स्वचालित अनकॉइलर रोल बनाने की मशीन के लिए सहायक उपकरण होता है।
स्वचालित GI PPGI 5T 10T 20T हाइड्रोलिक डेकोइलर मशीन फीड मेन मशीन, हाइड्रोलिक स्टेशन और कंट्रोल सिस्टम, कॉइल कार से बना है।
|लाइन की गति
(एम / मिनट)
What is hydraulic decoiler machine?
A hydraulic decoiler machine is a piece of industrial equipment used for unwinding and feeding metal coils, typically used in metalworking and manufacturing processes. The machine is designed to handle large metal coils and facilitate the smooth unwinding of the material for further processing, such as cutting, stamping, or forming.
Here’s how a hydraulic decoiler machine generally works:
- Loading: The metal coil, which is typically wound in a tight roll, is placed on a spindle or mandrel of the decoiler machine.
- Decoiling: The hydraulic system of the machine applies controlled pressure to the mandrel, gradually releasing the tension and allowing the metal coil to unwind. The hydraulic power provides the force necessary to overcome the resistance of the tightly wound coil.
- Unwinding Control: The hydraulic decoiler machine may have features to control the speed and tension of the unwinding process. These controls help ensure a smooth and consistent feed of the material, preventing snags, tangles, or damage to the coil.
- Feeding: As the metal coil unwinds, it is directed to the downstream processes for further manufacturing operations. This could involve feeding the metal coil into other machines like roll formers, presses, or shears, depending on the specific application.
Hydraulic decoiler machines offer advantages such as precise control over the unwinding process, efficient handling of heavy coils, and the ability to handle a wide range of coil sizes and materials. They are commonly used in industries such as metal fabrication, automotive manufacturing, construction, and steel processing.
function of steel coil decoiling machine
The function of a steel coil decoiling machine, also known as a steel coil unwinding machine or steel coil decoiler, is to unwind and feed steel coils for further processing. This machine is commonly used in metalworking industries, such as steel mills, metal fabricators, and construction companies. Here are the main functions of a steel coil decoiling machine:
- Unwinding: The primary function of the machine is to unwind tightly wound steel coils. It uses various mechanisms, such as hydraulic or motorized systems, to release the tension and gradually unwind the coil.
- Material Feeding: Once the steel coil starts unwinding, the decoiling machine feeds the material in a controlled manner to downstream processes. This could involve guiding the unwound strip into other machines, such as roll formers, presses, shears, or stamping machines, for further manufacturing operations.
- Tension Control: Steel coil decoiling machines often feature tension control systems to ensure a consistent and smooth feed of the material. These systems adjust the tension applied to the coil during unwinding, preventing slack or excessive tension that could lead to material jams or quality issues.
- Speed Control: The machine allows operators to control the speed of the unwinding process. This feature is beneficial for matching the feed rate to downstream processes, optimizing productivity, and ensuring safe and efficient material handling.
- Coil Handling: Steel coil decoiling machines are designed to handle large and heavy coils. They often include features like mandrels, expandable spindles, or hydraulic arms to support the weight of the coil and facilitate easy loading and unloading.
- Coil Alignment: Some decoiling machines include coil alignment mechanisms to ensure proper alignment of the unwinding steel strip. This helps prevent material misalignment issues during downstream processes.
What factors need to be considered in the decoiler machine design?
When designing a decoiler machine, several factors need to be considered to ensure its effectiveness, efficiency, and safety. Here are some important factors to consider in the design of a decoiler machine:
- Coil Size and Weight: The machine should be designed to handle the maximum size and weight of the coils that will be used. Considerations include the maximum coil diameter, width, and weight, as well as any special requirements for handling oversized or heavy coils.
- Material Compatibility: Different materials, such as steel, aluminum, or copper, have varying properties and require specific handling considerations. The design should account for the material’s thickness, hardness, surface finish, and any special requirements for preventing damage or distortion during unwinding.
- Unwinding Speed and Tension Control: The machine should allow for adjustable unwinding speed and tension control to match the requirements of downstream processes. This ensures smooth and consistent material feeding and prevents issues like material slippage, jams, or damage.
- Mandrel or Spindle Design: The mandrel or spindle that holds the coil should be designed to accommodate the coil size and weight. Considerations include the diameter, expansion capabilities (if applicable), material grip, and mechanisms for secure loading and unloading of the coil.
- Safety Features: Safety is paramount when designing any industrial machine. Safety features to consider include emergency stop buttons, safety guards, interlocks, overload protection mechanisms, and proper shielding to prevent accidents or injuries during operation.
- Coil Alignment and Edge Control: To ensure accurate and controlled feeding of the material, mechanisms for coil alignment and edge control may be incorporated. These features help maintain proper alignment and prevent material misalignment issues during unwinding.
- Control System: The machine’s control system should be user-friendly, allowing operators to easily adjust parameters such as speed, tension, and alignment. Integration with other manufacturing systems or automation processes may also be considered.
- Durability and Maintenance: The design should prioritize the machine’s durability, robustness, and ease of maintenance. Components should be constructed with high-quality materials to withstand heavy use and provide longevity. Accessibility to critical parts and routine maintenance requirements should also be considered.
- Space and Layout Constraints: The available space and layout of the production facility should be taken into account during the design phase. The machine should be designed to fit within the allocated area and consider factors such as clearance requirements, access for coil loading and unloading, and ease of material flow.
- Cost and Efficiency: The design should aim to strike a balance between cost-effectiveness and operational efficiency. Optimizing material handling processes, minimizing downtime, and reducing maintenance requirements can contribute to overall cost savings and increased productivity.
By considering these factors during the design phase, engineers can develop a decoiler machine that meets the specific requirements of the intended application, enhances productivity, ensures safety, and delivers reliable performance.