Laser welding racking step beam roll forming machine is widely used in producing upright post, box beam and step beam. We can do C and C profile joint type box beam, also can do step beam by welding.
Laser welding racking step beam roll forming machine can do material thickness 1.2-2.0mm with raw material Cold-rolled Steel, Galvanized Coil, Carbon steel.
Laser welding racking step beam roll forming machine includes decoiler, Feeding and Leveling Device, main forming machine, hydraulic cutting device, joint fold machine to make C and C together, the Frequency converter controls the motor speed, the PLC system controls length and quantity automatically.
Our produced profile meet ISO, CE, UL standards, and our machine is applied to Warehouse, supermarket, industry or home.
- Suitable Plate Material: thickness 1.2-2mm, Galvanize steel or black steel
- Working Line Speed: 4-5meters / min
- Forming machine: about 20 stations
- Material of Roller: Gcr15, Quench HRC58-62 Plated Chrome
- Material of Shaft: 45# Advanced Steel (Diameter: 76mm), thermal refining
- Driven system: gear box driven
- Main Power with reducer: 15KW WH Chinese Famous
- Cutting: Fly saw cutting
- Material of Cutting Knife: Cr12Mov, Quench HRC58-62
- The whole machine is controlled by industry computer-PLC.
- PLC–Panasonic, Japan English and Chinese Language
- Touch Screen–Panasonic Japan
- Encoder–Omron, Japan
- Electric parts–Schneider
3T hydraulic un-coiler
Main roll forming machine 24 stations
|4||Fly saw cutting|
PLC Control system (including control box)
3 ton hydraulic De-coiler& coil car
- Diameter: 460-520mm expansion.
- Expansion: hydraulic
- Capacity: 3000kg per mandrel
- Max Coil Width: 500mm
- Drag tension brake with variable brake tension adjustment valve
- 7 rolls leveling, 3 rolls up and 4 rolls down, roller leveler rolls are more smaller, get flatting better
- Diameter is Ø 70mm, chrome and HRC60 heat treatment to secure the smooth surface
- Length: 2 meters
- Number: 2 units
Cutting: Fly saw cutting
- Cutting after forming: Cut the sheet after roll forming to required length, fly saw cutting
- Cutting motion: The main machine automatically cut, and the cutter will move on the guide rails forward and back non-stopping.
- Length measuring: Automatic length measuring
- Tolerance of length: 6m+/- 0.5mm
what is step tile roll forming machine?
A step tile roll forming machine is a type of industrial machinery used to manufacture step tiles or step roofing sheets. Step tiles are roofing sheets with an architectural design that includes a series of steps or ridges, providing both aesthetic appeal and functional benefits.
The roll forming process involves passing a continuous strip of metal, typically steel or aluminum, through a series of rollers that progressively shape the metal into the desired profile. The step tile roll forming machine is specifically designed to produce step tiles, which have a distinctive stepped appearance.
The machine consists of several components, including a decoiler to hold and feed the metal strip, a series of forming rollers or stations, and a cutting mechanism. The metal strip is guided through the machine, and as it passes through each roller station, it undergoes bending, profiling, and shaping operations. The rollers are usually contoured to create the stepped profile of the tiles.
After the metal strip is fully formed into the step tile profile, the cutting mechanism cuts the tiles to the desired length. The cut tiles are then stacked or collected for further processing or packaging.
Step tile roll forming machines are typically automated and controlled by computer systems, allowing for precise and efficient production. They can be customized to produce step tiles of various dimensions, designs, and materials, depending on the specific requirements of the roofing industry.
These machines are widely used in the construction industry for manufacturing roofing materials, especially in areas where step tiles are popular for their durability, weather resistance, and aesthetic appeal.
type of stepped tile roll forming machine
There are different types of step tile roll forming machines available, depending on the specific requirements and design preferences. Some common types of stepped tile roll forming machines include:
- Single-layer step tile roll forming machine: This type of machine is designed to produce single-layer step tiles. It typically forms the profile in one pass and cuts the tiles to the desired length. Single-layer step tiles are often used in residential and commercial roofing applications.
- Double-layer step tile roll forming machine: This machine is capable of producing double-layer step tiles, also known as dual-layer or multi-layer step tiles. It has the ability to form two different layers of metal, creating a more intricate and visually appealing tile design. Double-layer step tiles are commonly used in high-end residential and architectural projects.
- Hydraulic step tile roll forming machine: Hydraulic roll forming machines use hydraulic power to drive the forming process. They provide higher forming pressure, which can be advantageous when working with thicker or stronger materials. Hydraulic machines are known for their precision and ability to produce complex step tile profiles.
- Automatic step tile roll forming machine: This type of machine is fully automated and incorporates advanced control systems. It can be programmed to adjust the machine settings, such as roller positions and cutting lengths, automatically. Automatic machines are ideal for high-volume production and offer enhanced efficiency and accuracy.
- Mobile step tile roll forming machine: Mobile roll forming machines are designed to be easily transported and set up on-site. They are commonly used for projects where on-site manufacturing is required, such as in remote locations or for large-scale roofing projects. Mobile machines provide flexibility and convenience in production.
These are just a few examples of the different types of stepped tile roll forming machines available. The specific type chosen will depend on factors such as the desired tile design, production volume, material thickness, and project requirements.
application of beam roll forming machine
A beam roll forming machine is used to manufacture beams or structural components with a specific profile and shape. These machines are commonly used in the construction and manufacturing industries for various applications. Here are some key applications of beam roll forming machines:
- Construction industry: Beam roll forming machines are extensively used in the construction of buildings, bridges, warehouses, and other structures. They can produce different types of beams, including I-beams, H-beams, C-beams, and Z-beams, which are essential for providing structural support and load-bearing capabilities.
- Steel fabrication: Beam roll forming machines are utilized in steel fabrication processes to produce beams for steel frames, trusses, and other structural components. These machines can efficiently manufacture beams with consistent dimensions, allowing for precise assembly and seamless integration into the overall structure.
- Infrastructure projects: Beam roll forming machines play a crucial role in infrastructure projects such as bridges, highways, and tunnels. They are used to manufacture beams that form the structural framework of these infrastructure elements, providing strength and stability.
- Industrial applications: Beam roll forming machines are employed in various industrial applications where structural components are needed. These include manufacturing equipment, machinery frames, conveyor systems, and support structures for industrial facilities. The precise and efficient production of beams through roll forming machines ensures the reliability and durability of these components.
- Renewable energy sector: Beam roll forming machines are utilized in the renewable energy sector, particularly in the manufacturing of solar panel support structures, wind turbine towers, and other renewable energy infrastructure. These machines enable the production of beams that can withstand the load and environmental conditions associated with renewable energy installations.
- Automotive industry: Beam roll forming machines are also used in the automotive industry for manufacturing vehicle frames, chassis components, and structural reinforcements. These machines can produce beams with specific profiles and shapes that meet the strength and safety requirements of automobiles.
The versatility and flexibility of beam roll forming machines make them essential equipment for various industries that require efficient and accurate production of structural components.