|Un Coiler||3 tons manual|
|Rolling Speed||10-15 m/min|
|Roller Stations||19 stations|
Gcr15 coated wif chrome
|Maim Motor Power||11kw|
|Motor cutting Power||5.5kw|
|Material Of Cutting||
CR12mov wif quench treatment
|Cutting blades||6 sets|
380V, 50HZ,3 phase
Also can satisfy Customer’s require
PLC (Panasonic) as list in the note
|Way Of Drive||
1.2 inch single chain
Uncoiling—feeding with guide—Punching——Roll forming——Cutting—Products collecting
In steel construction, the term purlin typically refers to roof framing members that span parallel to the building eave, and support the roof decking or sheeting. The purlins are in turn supported by rafters or walls. Purlins are most commonly used in Metal Building Systems, where Z-M-C-shapes are utilized in a manner that allows flexural continuity between spans.
How to choose purlin roll forming machine?
When choosing a purlin roll forming machine, there are several factors to consider. Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you make an informed decision:
- Understand Your Requirements: Determine the specific requirements for your purlin production. Consider factors such as the type of purlins you need, their dimensions (width, height, and thickness), material type (steel, aluminum, etc.), production capacity, and any additional features you require.
- Research Machine Suppliers: Look for reputable manufacturers or suppliers of roll forming machines. Consider factors such as their experience in the industry, customer reviews, and the quality of their machines. Check if they have experience in manufacturing purlin roll forming machines specifically.
- Machine Specifications: Evaluate the specifications of the roll forming machines offered by different suppliers. Look for features such as roll forming speed, the number of forming stations, the material feeding system, the cutting mechanism, and any additional features that may enhance the machine’s performance or ease of use.
- Machine Durability and Quality: Ensure that the machine is constructed with high-quality materials and components. A durable and well-built machine will offer better longevity and reliability, minimizing downtime and maintenance costs. Ask about the warranty provided by the manufacturer.
- Customization Options: Check if the supplier offers customization options for the machine. Depending on your specific requirements, you may need certain modifications or adjustments to the machine. Discuss this with the supplier and ensure they can accommodate your customization needs.
- Machine Safety Features: Safety should be a priority in any manufacturing operation. Inquire about the safety features integrated into the machine, such as emergency stop buttons, safety guards, and sensors. Ensure that the machine meets the necessary safety standards and regulations.
- Price and Return on Investment (ROI): Compare the prices of the machines offered by different suppliers. While it’s important to consider cost, also evaluate the overall value and ROI of the machine. Look beyond the initial price and consider factors like productivity, reliability, maintenance costs, and after-sales service provided by the supplier.
- After-Sales Support: Inquire about the after-sales support provided by the supplier. Check if they offer technical assistance, training for machine operation and maintenance, availability of spare parts, and any warranties or service agreements. A reliable supplier should provide comprehensive support to ensure the smooth operation of the machine.
- References and Recommendations: Request references from the supplier and try to get feedback from their existing customers. This will give you a better understanding of their reputation, customer satisfaction, and the performance of their machines.
- Make an Informed Decision: After considering all the above factors, evaluate the options and select a purlin roll forming machine that best suits your requirements, offers good quality, and provides a good balance between price and performance.
Remember to take your time, ask questions, and gather as much information as possible before making a final decision.
Advantages of oem purlin roll forming machine
Choosing an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) purlin roll forming machine can offer several advantages. Here are some of the key benefits:
- Quality and Reliability: OEM machines are designed and manufactured by the original equipment manufacturer, ensuring high-quality standards. These machines undergo rigorous testing and quality control processes to ensure reliability and consistent performance.
- Customization Options: OEM manufacturers often provide customization options to meet specific customer requirements. You can work closely with the OEM to tailor the machine’s specifications, features, and functionalities according to your needs. This allows for greater flexibility in producing purlins that meet your exact specifications.
- Expertise and Experience: OEM manufacturers typically have extensive experience and expertise in the roll forming industry. They have in-depth knowledge of the technology, materials, and production processes involved. This expertise allows them to design and manufacture machines that are optimized for efficient purlin production.
- Compatibility and Integration: When you choose an OEM machine, you can ensure compatibility and seamless integration with other equipment or production lines in your facility. OEM manufacturers have a thorough understanding of the overall roll forming process and can provide guidance on how to integrate the machine into your existing setup.
- After-Sales Support: OEM manufacturers generally provide comprehensive after-sales support. This includes technical assistance, training for machine operation and maintenance, availability of spare parts, and prompt servicing. Having direct access to the OEM’s support network can help minimize downtime and ensure efficient operation of the machine.
- Warranty and Service: OEM machines often come with warranties that cover manufacturing defects or malfunctions. This provides an added layer of protection and peace of mind for your investment. Additionally, OEM manufacturers are typically committed to maintaining long-term relationships with their customers, offering ongoing support and service throughout the machine’s lifespan.
- Access to Upgrades and Enhancements: As technology advances and new features become available, OEM manufacturers often provide upgrades and enhancements for their machines. This allows you to stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the roll forming industry and improve the efficiency and productivity of your purlin production.
- Reputation and Trust: Choosing an OEM machine from a reputable manufacturer can provide assurance in terms of quality, performance, and customer satisfaction. Established OEM manufacturers have a track record of delivering reliable machines and maintaining strong relationships with their customers.
It’s important to note that while OEM machines generally offer these advantages, it’s crucial to thoroughly research and select a reputable OEM manufacturer that specializes in purlin roll forming machines. Take into account factors such as their experience, customer reviews, and the level of support they offer.