0.4-0.8 mm galvanized sheet G550
About 20 m/min line speed
About 9 stations
45# Steel with quenching 60mm shaft
|Maim Motor Power||5.5 kw|
|hydraulic station Power||4 kw|
|Material Of Cutting||
CR12 with quench treatment
380V, 50HZ,3 phase
Also can satisfy Customer’s require
PLC control system
|Weight||About 2.5 tons|
|Way Of Drive||
1 inch single chain
|Size of machine||
Length 4500mm* Width 500mm* Height 800m
|3 ton passive de-coiler||1 set|
|Main roll forming machine||1 set|
|Cutting device||1 set|
|PLC Control box||1 unit|
|Hydraulic station||1 unit|
|Out table||1 unit|
|Safety cover||1 Set|
Steel building is a metal structure fabricated with steel for the internal support and for exterior cladding, as opposed tosteel framed buildings which generally use other materials for floors, walls, and external envelope. Steel buildings are used for a variety of purposes including storage, work spaces and living accommodation. They are classified into specific types depending on how they are used.
Steel provides several advantages over other building materials, such as wood:
• Steel is a “green” product; it is structurally sound and manufactured to strict specifications and tolerances. It is also energy efficient. Any excess material is 100% recyclable.
• Steel does not easily warp, buckle, twist or bend, and is therefore easy to modify and offers design flexibility. Steel is also easy to install.
• Steel is cost-effective and rarely fluctuates in price.
• Steel allows for improved quality of construction and less maintenance, while offering improved safety and resistance.
• With the propagation of mold and mildew in residential buildings, using steel minimizes these infestations. Mold needs moist, porous material to grow. Steel studs do not have those problems.
What Is An Angle Roll Forming Machine And Why Would You Want One?
There are no reviews yet.