The embossing machine suitable for aluminum, color steel, heat zinc plated sheet, copper sheet, cold rolling steel sheet, stainless steel sheet, and so on.
We can customize different flower pattern for our client, like water pattern, pearl, stone, wood grain, orange grain, checkered plate, oval, diamond, grain rice pattern, etc.
The main parameters of Automatic Galvanized Steel Stainless Steel Coil Embossing Machine
- Roller specification: Φ440-450×1000-1600mm;
- Roller Material: superior alloy steel (China Code 42CrMo) forged roller;
- Roller intermediate frequency quenching, hardness: HRC55-58;
- Roller Pattern: designed according to customer requirements;
- Way of embossing: the male and female rollers press each other up and down;
- The way of controlling the pattern depth: by worm gear reducer;
- Transmission: gear transmission;
- Motor: 15Kw frequency motor,reducer;
- Embossing speed: 0-6m/min, control by frequency converter;
- The machine installation safety cover;
- Suitable for plate: steel sheet 1.0-3.0×1500mm;
Working principle of embossing machine for metal sheet
An embossing machine for metal sheets is a mechanical device used to create raised or sunken designs on the surface of a metal sheet. The working principle of an embossing machine involves several key components and steps:
- Feed System: The metal sheet is fed into the embossing machine through a feed system, which consists of rollers or belts that move the sheet forward.
- Die and Counter Die: The embossing machine has a die and a counter die. The die is a specially designed tool with a raised pattern or design, while the counter die is a flat surface that supports the metal sheet during the embossing process.
- Pressure Application: The metal sheet is placed between the die and counter die. The embossing machine exerts a high amount of pressure onto the metal sheet, pressing it against the die. The pressure is typically applied hydraulically or mechanically.
- Heat (optional): In some cases, heat may be applied to the metal sheet to make it more malleable and easier to emboss. This is particularly common for materials like aluminum.
- Embossing Process: The pressure from the embossing machine causes the metal sheet to deform, conforming to the shape of the raised pattern on the die. The embossing process can create various textures, patterns, logos, or even specific characters on the metal sheet.
- Release and Removal: Once the embossing process is complete, the pressure is released, and the metal sheet is removed from the machine. The embossed design remains on the surface of the metal sheet.
Overall, the embossing machine utilizes pressure and sometimes heat to deform the metal sheet, creating raised or sunken designs. It is an effective method for adding decorative or functional elements to metal surfaces, and it is commonly used in industries such as automotive, aerospace, and metal fabrication.
does sheet metal embossing machine and sheet embossing machine are the same?
Yes, “sheet metal embossing machine” and “sheet embossing machine” refer to the same type of mechanical equipment. They are both used to create raised or sunken patterns or designs on sheet metal. These terms can be used interchangeably to describe the same machine, and they are similar in terms of their working principle and application.