Technical data of Fire Damper Blade Roll Forming Machine
|Material of coil||Material Thickness||0.6-1.0mm|
|Un Coiler||3 tons manual|
|Forming system||Rolling Speed||About 10m/min|
|Roller Stations||About 12 stations feeding|
|Roller Material||Gcr15 coated with chrome|
|Maim Motor Power||5.5 kw|
|Motor cutting Power||4kw|
|Material Of Cutting||CR12mov with quench treatment|
|Electrical control system||Electric Source||415 V, 50HZ,3 phase
Also can satisfy Customer’s requirey
|Control System||PLC (Panasonic) as list in the note|
|Weight||About 4 tons|
|Way Of Drive||1.2 inch chain|
Machine list of Fire Damper Blade Roll Forming Machine
|3 ton passive de-coiler||1 set|
|Main roll forming machine||1 set|
|PLC Control box||1 unit|
|Hydraulic station||1 unit|
|Out table||1 unit|
|One 20 feet GP Container|
Technological process of Fire Damper Blade Roll Forming Machine
Uncoiling—feeding with guide———Roll forming——Cutting ——Products collecting
Profile Drawing of Fire Damper Blade Roll Forming Machine
What are the main application areas of the panel roll forming machine?
Panel roll forming machines are versatile equipment used in various industries for producing different types of panels. The main application areas of panel roll forming machines include:
- Construction Industry: Panel roll forming machines are extensively used in the construction industry for manufacturing roofing panels, wall panels, and cladding panels. These machines can produce panels with various profiles, such as corrugated panels, standing seam panels, and insulated panels. These panels are widely used in commercial buildings, industrial structures, residential houses, and agricultural facilities.
- Automotive Industry: Panel roll forming machines play a crucial role in the automotive industry for producing vehicle body panels. These machines can create complex shapes and contours required for automobile components like fenders, door panels, roof panels, and floor pans. The ability to produce precise and consistent parts makes roll forming an efficient method for automotive panel production.
- HVAC Industry: Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems often require ductwork with specific dimensions and profiles. Panel roll forming machines are used to manufacture HVAC duct panels that are used for distributing conditioned air in residential, commercial, and industrial buildings. These machines can produce duct panels in various shapes, sizes, and gauges to meet the specific requirements of HVAC systems.
- Electrical Enclosures: Panel roll forming machines are employed in the production of electrical enclosures used for housing control panels, switchgear, and other electrical components. These enclosures need to be sturdy, precise, and often customizable. Roll forming allows for the production of enclosures with consistent quality and uniformity, ensuring proper protection for sensitive electrical equipment.
- Solar Panel Industry: Solar panels, which convert sunlight into electricity, require specialized profiles and dimensions. Panel roll forming machines can manufacture the frame and support structures of solar panels with high precision and efficiency. The roll forming process enables the production of lightweight, durable, and cost-effective components for solar energy systems.
- Storage Systems: Panel roll forming machines are utilized in the production of various storage systems like shelving units, racking systems, and warehouse partitions. These systems often require panels with specific shapes and sizes to accommodate different storage needs. Roll forming allows for the mass production of panels that are strong, reliable, and easy to assemble.
These are just a few examples of the main application areas for panel roll forming machines. The versatility and adaptability of these machines make them suitable for many other industries and applications where the production of panels or profiles is required.
application of corrugated steel panel roll forming machine
The application of a corrugated steel panel roll forming machine is primarily focused on the production of corrugated steel panels. Corrugated steel panels are widely used in various industries and applications due to their durability, strength, and versatility. Some key applications of corrugated steel panels produced by roll forming machines include:
- Roofing and Cladding: Corrugated steel panels are commonly used for roofing and cladding in residential, commercial, and industrial buildings. These panels provide excellent weather resistance, structural integrity, and aesthetic appeal. They are often preferred for their ability to withstand harsh weather conditions and provide long-lasting protection.
- Agricultural Buildings: Corrugated steel panels are extensively used in agricultural structures such as barns, sheds, and silos. They offer durability, protection against elements, and ease of installation. These panels are commonly used for roofing, siding, and partitioning in agricultural buildings.
- Industrial Structures: Corrugated steel panels find applications in various industrial settings. They are used for roofing and cladding in factories, warehouses, manufacturing facilities, and industrial plants. The strength and durability of corrugated steel make it suitable for heavy-duty industrial applications.
- Transportation Infrastructure: Corrugated steel panels are utilized in the construction of transportation infrastructure projects. They are used for bridges, tunnels, culverts, and sound barrier walls. Corrugated steel panels provide structural strength, resistance to corrosion, and ease of installation in these applications.
- Storage Structures: Corrugated steel panels are commonly employed in the construction of storage structures like warehouses, storage sheds, and garages. They offer reliable protection against weather conditions and secure storage solutions for various goods and equipment.
- Fencing and Security: Corrugated steel panels are used for fencing and security applications. They provide a robust barrier that is difficult to breach, making them suitable for perimeter fencing around industrial sites, commercial properties, and high-security areas.
- Decorative Applications: Corrugated steel panels are also used in architectural and decorative applications. They can be used for interior wall cladding, ceiling panels, and exterior facades to add an industrial or modern aesthetic to buildings.
The corrugated steel panel roll forming machine enables efficient and high-volume production of these panels, ensuring consistent quality and precise dimensions. It allows for customization in terms of panel length, profile, and gauge, making it versatile for various applications across industries.
How to choose metal deck roll forming machine?
When choosing a metal deck roll forming machine, there are several factors to consider. Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you make an informed decision:
- Deck Profile Requirements: Determine the specific profile of the metal deck you need to produce. Consider factors such as the shape, depth, width, and rib pattern of the deck. Ensure that the roll forming machine you choose is capable of producing the desired profile accurately and consistently.
- Material Compatibility: Identify the type and thickness of the metal you plan to use for the metal deck. Ensure that the roll forming machine can handle the specific material effectively. Consider the strength and ductility of the metal and ensure that the machine can form it without compromising its structural integrity.
- Production Capacity: Determine your production requirements in terms of the volume of metal deck panels you need to produce. Consider the speed and efficiency of the roll forming machine. Choose a machine that can meet your production needs within your desired time frame.
- Automation and Control: Evaluate the level of automation and control offered by the roll forming machine. Advanced machines may include features such as computer numerical control (CNC) systems, touchscreen interfaces, and programmable settings. These features can enhance productivity, accuracy, and ease of operation.
- Durability and Maintenance: Consider the build quality and durability of the machine. Ensure that it is constructed with high-quality materials and components to withstand the rigors of continuous operation. Additionally, assess the maintenance requirements of the machine and check if it is easy to access and service critical components.
- Supplier Reputation and Support: Research the reputation and track record of the roll forming machine supplier. Look for reviews and feedback from other customers to gauge their reliability, after-sales support, and warranty provisions. Choose a reputable supplier who can provide technical assistance, spare parts availability, and training if needed.
- Cost and Return on Investment: Evaluate the cost of the roll forming machine in relation to its features, capabilities, and expected lifespan. Consider the long-term return on investment (ROI) and assess the potential cost savings and productivity gains the machine can offer.
By considering these factors, you can choose a metal deck roll forming machine that aligns with your production requirements, material specifications, and budget, ultimately ensuring the successful manufacturing of metal deck panels.