Profile Drawing of Omega roof batten Top hat channel roll forming machine
Product Specification of Omega roof batten Top hat channel roll forming machine
|Material of coil||Material Thickness||
0.3-1.2mm galvanized steel
3 ton passive decoiler
|Rolling Speed||10 m/min|
|embossing||1 set of rolls|
About 15 stations forming
Gcr15 Steel with quenching
45# Steel Diameter 75mm shaft
|Maim Motor Power||5.5 kw|
|Hydraulic cutting Power||4 kw|
|Material Of Cutting||
CR12 with quench treatment
1 set of cutting blade
Electrical control system
380V, 50HZ,3 phases
|Control System||PLC Delta|
|Weight||About 4 tons|
|Way Of Drive||
1 inch single chain
|Size of machine||
Length 5500mm* Width 600mm* Height 800m
what is channel roll forming machine?
A channel roll forming machine is a type of manufacturing equipment used in the metalworking industry to produce channels, also known as C-channels or U-channels. Roll forming is a continuous bending operation in which a long strip of metal is passed through a series of rollers, gradually shaping it into a desired cross-sectional profile.
The channel roll forming machine typically consists of multiple sets of rollers arranged in a specific sequence. Each set of rollers performs a specific bending or shaping operation on the metal strip as it passes through. The rollers are designed to gradually bend the strip into the desired shape, creating uniform and precise channels.
The machine may also include additional components such as cutting tools, punching mechanisms, and material handling systems to enhance the production process. These additional features enable the machine to cut the channels to specific lengths, create holes or slots, and perform various other operations based on the requirements of the final product.
Channel roll forming machines are commonly used in industries such as construction, automotive, HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning), and electrical, where channels are widely used for structural or framing purposes. The machines are capable of producing channels in different sizes, thicknesses, and profiles, allowing manufacturers to meet the specific design and dimensional requirements of their customers.
Overall, channel roll forming machines play a crucial role in the efficient and cost-effective production of channels, offering high productivity, accuracy, and repeatability in the manufacturing process.
application of hat channel roll forming machine
- Soundproofing and Acoustic Applications: Hat channels are frequently used in soundproofing systems to reduce noise transmission between walls, ceilings, and floors. The channels provide a resilient and decoupled structure, minimizing the direct transfer of sound vibrations.
- Drywall and Ceiling Installation: Hat channels serve as a support framework for the installation of drywall panels or suspended ceilings. The channels are attached to the walls or ceiling joists, providing a secure and level surface to mount the panels.
- Thermal Insulation Systems: Hat channels can be used as a component of thermal insulation systems. They help create an air gap between the insulation material and the surface, improving the overall thermal performance of the structure.
- Partition Walls: Hat channels are utilized in constructing partition walls, particularly in commercial or industrial settings. The channels provide stability and support for the wall panels, creating separate spaces within a larger area.
- Retrofitting and Renovation: Hat channels are commonly used in retrofitting projects and renovations to improve the structural integrity and performance of existing walls or ceilings. They can be installed to reinforce or level out irregular surfaces.
- Vibration and Impact Dampening: Hat channels can be employed in applications where vibration or impact dampening is required. By acting as a resilient support, they help absorb and dissipate vibrations and shocks.
- Wiring and Services Concealment: Hat channels can be utilized to conceal wiring, plumbing, or other services within walls or ceilings, providing a neat and organized appearance.
advantage of oem u channel roll forming machine
- Customization: OEM roll forming machines can be tailored to specific customer requirements. Manufacturers can collaborate with the OEM to design and customize the machine to produce U channels with the desired dimensions, profiles, and material specifications. This customization capability ensures that the machine meets the exact needs of the manufacturer.
- High Precision: OEM roll forming machines are engineered with precision and accuracy in mind. They are designed to consistently produce U channels with tight tolerances and uniform dimensions. This level of precision ensures that the channels meet the required specifications and fit seamlessly into the intended applications.
- Efficient Production: U channel roll forming machines are known for their high productivity and efficiency. OEM machines are typically optimized for speed and reliability, enabling manufacturers to produce U channels in large quantities and at a rapid pace. The machines are designed to minimize downtime and maximize production throughput, resulting in increased efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Quality Control: OEM machines often come with advanced quality control systems and features. These systems monitor and regulate the production process to ensure consistent quality output. With precise control over parameters such as material feed, roll forming process, and cutting operations, OEM machines help manufacturers maintain high-quality standards throughout the production cycle.
- Reliability and Durability: OEM roll forming machines are built with robust construction and high-quality components. They are designed to withstand the demands of continuous operation and heavy-duty usage. By investing in an OEM machine, manufacturers can benefit from its durability and reliability, reducing the risk of breakdowns and minimizing maintenance requirements.
- Technological Advancements: OEM roll forming machines often incorporate the latest technological advancements in the industry. This may include features such as computerized control systems, automation capabilities, data monitoring, and remote diagnostics. These technological advancements enhance machine performance, ease of operation, and maintenance efficiency.
- After-Sales Support: OEM manufacturers typically provide comprehensive after-sales support, including technical assistance, training, spare parts availability, and ongoing maintenance services. This support ensures that manufacturers can maximize the uptime of the machine and address any issues or concerns promptly.